Thursday, November 8, 2012

Time for my self (Curhat Session)

So long...not update my blog..

i have so much busy work to do, after long trips..and then am back to my real life again..to side of me feel that when am not travel means "real life" and when am travel even that "on duty" means so much have fun to do..
am so enjoy my life even i know it isn't...


Just Drink cool coffee make my life colorful again :D

just release with my friend, my addicted with shopping, gadget,book reading ( its mean magazine, blog stalking,browsing etc), music listener,karaoke yapp the last is my absolute hobbies..travel a lot sometime make my self boring if "on duty", even i know so much, found something new in there..am not comfortable anymore, i need and find something can make me feel breath new..

am not and thing, am seriously people because when am involve with something that i cannot full fill in my passion means "ikhlas" i can't do anymore..even that in my..college,work, relationship,social life..an many more..

No comments:

Post a Comment