Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sovenir

Morning everybody...
i should post 4 days holiday before Ramadan..but my internet connection like...,(I've mentioned that on my twitter) but its really nice..i've got some souvenir from my sista..

Souvenir from Thailand Market, that handmade
 That souvenir from Thailand, when my sista going to Pasar Seni, She had backpacker with 4 other to 5 city in Asia, there are Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Thailand, Brunai Darussalam and Singapore..actually i wanna go to but, i've something to do..i have work..
The Sak, Dowa Bag, that also handmade too!!   











And last souvenir i got from my friend, that also handmade like Thailand souvenir..but i have inspiration..one month ago i do handmade, crochet! but i think i haven't passion for that..so busy with other think so i leave it on my box..actually i already make for bag for mukena and for my ipad :D but not finished yet..hehehhe

No comments:

Post a Comment