Tuesday, June 26, 2012

stories of my cell phone

i want to share stories about my mobile phone..since i get my birthday gift from my father its mobile phone..LOL.. am so happy  get my gift because i need that..


2002 - Nokia 3610 my first cell/mobile phone

the picture i get from random search in website, but the true is i'am missing this phone when i get a ticket to go to outside my city for holiday, i forget to take my travel bag, so this phone missing with the travel bag in 2005 after Tsunami earthquake maybe so many people don't have any money so they must steal something to buy anything, but "ikhlas" for lost my phone ..how "ceroboh" but..i get a change to buy another phone :D


2005 - Motorola V3i pink unlimited :D



This is second cell phone i have..i love the colour,eye catching ^^
simple model i think, but rarely because unlimited colour...they had 3 colour but for unlimited they just provide 2 colour, pink and gold if not wrong :D
but by the way..my mom likes to.. so..i give that phone to my mom (good girl :D) but in 2008 this phone cannot function again.. :(




2007 - Nokia N70





Yeayy...i got this phone because my mom take my pink phone.. :D
anyway..in 2008 my mom take this phone also.. OMG mommy!!

Btw, this phone in 2012 lost in the bus..my mom put this  phone on purse pocket..i don't know this phone are stolen with somebody or fall..



2008/2009 - Nokia E71

I love this phone..because...my boyfriend gave me as a birthday gift but last 2009 this phone fallen in to the river when i go to the university, terburu - buru because my cousin waiting me, we had exam that afternoon, so sad...really!! but in 2010 i buy again..because i love that phone..and before my boyfriend get mad..hihihihi :D








Blackberry Strom9550






Actually in last 2009 i got 2 cell phone Nokia and smartphone BB Storm they call that, that because i've got working is not in the big city and i must mobile..so i buy that smartphone so when the primary phone lost i have another phone..

And 2010 i give this smartphone to my brother because he likes..






last 2010


Blackberry Onyx 9780 black
This smartphone i buy because..i dont like touch screen..really..because is not effective when you driving motor cycle or anything if you send, texting etc.. but my friend in office, i dont know why he want to buy my onyx, he said that, he trust me a good consumer who treat my phone like a diamond..watttt..

so he buy my phone in januari 2012 , and i change again.. huff :( btw i lke my onyx because the camera, sound it so kerennn, i can use  the camera to take a picture in small letter..cool..really its cool!!




Samsung E1195
 This phone i buy because helping my bestfriend to get a discount hahahah..but its cool..until my mom likes too..and in 2012 this phone..in my mom hand :D









2012 - Nokia E72 and Blackberry bold

Blackberry bold 9900
Nokia E72






This is 2 phone that i use now..i love that phone..





And.........am update this post..because am really2 confused with this cell phone..i want that, really want that, want that, want that..i give you pic to my next dream mobile phone..


picture taken from Google search



Yeayyyy...i pray for this phone..hope my dream come true, even its to late to know much better about thisphone but, its never to late lahhh..hehehe :D



Tada...am update this post because my dream had come true..siiiiiiiihhiiiieee.. :))
i've already buy iphone 4s, actually i buy it on July huhuhuhuhu.. :D, thanks God...






No comments:

Post a Comment